Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Yes, I know... Quite some time has passed

I realize that there are few to none of you that regularly check this blog.  I admit, its my own fault.  I have dropped the ball big time.  But I am here to say that I am back and will be posting with regularity.

Over the last year, I have been in a car accident which totaled my Jeep, suffered through a short sale, moved three times - of which, one was an apartment in which it had very VERY dated appliances (it made it so difficult to bake/cook with inconsistent heating and temperatures).  However, I was also lucky enough to sell some land I bought many many years ago which enabled my family to buy a home. Oh, and I also go knocked up ;) and now expecting my second child this next spring. So a lot has happened, but the seas look great for smooth sailing and I ready to get back on to blogging my kitchen experiments!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment