Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another Blogger?

I have never blogged before... okay, maybe a few times on Myspace when I was feeling poetic... but that was so long ago.  I love to cook.  I love to bake.  I love to brew.  I hate wasting anything and in homebrewing you have the leftover grains... a.k.a. spent grains.  I am devoted to finding out new ways to use the spent grains and the brew itself into nearly everything that I do in the kitchen.  I am excellent on Googling recipes and uses, but there is only so much that I can find dealing with spent grain.  Yes, of course, there are dog treats and breads - which by the way are awesome!!  But, I want to explore and experiment more with using spent grains. 

Now about using beer in the kitchen... oh!  it sounds like heaven.  There are tons of great recipes and I plan on trying a lot of them as well as putting my own tweak on things.  Beer and Food - that is a recipe for goodness!

I also like reusing/recycling/upcycling/repurposing/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.  I hate throwing anything.  However, I am currently living in a small apartment... so this area will be limited for quite sometime.  But, sometime in the next few years, I will be a homeowner again and then the creative juices will really be flowing!   

Join me on my crusade to incorporate beer & food & love... and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment